Usually gluster has a 10% reserver defined in 'cluster.min-free-disk' volume
option.
You can power off the VM , then set cluster.min-free-disk
to 1% and immediately move any of the VM's disks to another storage domain.

Keep in mind that filling your bricks is bad and if you eat that reserve , the
only option would be to try to export the VM as OVA and then wipe from current
storage and import in a bigger storage domain.

Of course it would be more sensible to just expand the gluster volume (either
scale-up the bricks -> add more disks, or scale-out -> adding more servers with
disks on them), but I guess that is not an option - right ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В понеделник, 21 септември 2020 г., 15:58:01 Гринуич+3, supo...@logicworks.pt
<supo...@logicworks.pt> написа:

Hello,

I'm running oVirt Version 4.3.4.3-1.el7.
I have a small GlusterFS Domain storage brick on a dedicated filesystem serving
only one VM.
The VM filled all the Domain storage.
The Linux filesystem has 4.1G available and 100% used, the mounted brick has
0GB available and 100% used

I can not do anything with this disk, for example, if I try to move it to
another Gluster Domain Storage get the message:

Error while executing action: Cannot move Virtual Disk. Low disk space on
Storage Domain

Any idea?

Thanks