Start is not an option.

It notes two bricks.  but command line denotes three bricks and all present

[root@odin thorst.penguinpages.local:_vmstore]# gluster volume status data
Status of volume: data
Gluster process                             TCP Port  RDMA Port  Online  Pid
Brick thorst.penguinpages.local:/gluster_br
icks/data/data                              49152     0          Y
33123
Brick odinst.penguinpages.local:/gluster_br
icks/data/data                              49152     0          Y
2970
Brick medusast.penguinpages.local:/gluster_
bricks/data/data                            49152     0          Y
2646
Self-heal Daemon on localhost               N/A       N/A        Y
3004
Self-heal Daemon on thorst.penguinpages.loc
al                                          N/A       N/A        Y
33230
Self-heal Daemon on medusast.penguinpages.l
ocal                                        N/A       N/A        Y
2475

Task Status of Volume data
There are no active volume tasks

[root@odin thorst.penguinpages.local:_vmstore]# gluster peer status
Number of Peers: 2

Hostname: thorst.penguinpages.local
Uuid: 7726b514-e7c3-4705-bbc9-5a90c8a966c9
State: Peer in Cluster (Connected)

Hostname: medusast.penguinpages.local
Uuid: 977b2c1d-36a8-4852-b953-f75850ac5031

jeremey.w...@gmail.com