eMail client with this forum is a bit <special>.. I was told this web interface
I could post images... as embedded ones in email get scraped out...  but not
seeing how that is done. Seems to be txt only.

1) ..."I would give the engine a 'Windows'-style fix (a.k.a. reboot)...."  how
does one restart just the oVirt-engine?

2) I now show in shell  3 nodes, each with the one brick for data, vmstore,
engine (and an ISO one I am trying to make).. with one brick each and all
online and replicating.   But the GUI shows thor (first server running engine)
offline needing to be reloaded.  Now volumes show two bricks.. one online one
offline.  And no option to start / force restart.

3) I have tried several times to try a graceful reboot to see if startup
sequence was issue.   I tore down VLANs and bridges to make it flat 1 x 1Gb
mgmt, 1 x 10Gb storage.   SSH between nodes is fine... copy test was great.   I
don't think it is nodes.

4) To the question of "did I add third node later."  I would attach deployment
guide I am building ... but can't do that in this forum.  but this is as simple
as I can make it.  3 intel generic servers,  1 x boot drive , 1 x 512GB SSD,  2
x 1TB SSD in each.   wipe all data all configuration fresh Centos8 minimal
install.. setup SSH setup basic networking... install cockpit.. run HCI wizard
for all three nodes. That is all.

Trying to learn and support concept of oVirt as a viable platform but still
trying to work through learning how to root cause, kick tires, and debug /
recover when things go down .. as they will.

Help is appreciated.  The main concern I have is gap in what engine sees and
what CLI shows.  Can someone show me where to get logs?  the GUI log  when I
try to "activate" thor server "Status of host thor was set to NonOperational."
"Gluster command [<UNKNOWN>] failed on server <UNKNOWN>."   is very unhelpful.