> The note is about ISO storage domain - this is a special storage
> domain that can be created
> only on NFS, and can hold only ISO images. To add ISO images to this
> special storage domain,
> you had to use a special iso uploader program, or add manually to the
> right place in the storage
> domain directory, and make sure the permissions are correct. This
> storage domain type was
> deprecated several version ago,

Might I suggest that you folks revisit the issue of what to do with the
"guest tools iso". Since supposedly they are,

"provided by the oVirt-guest-tools-iso package installed as a dependency
 to the oVirt Engine. This ISO file is located in
 /usr/share/oVirt-guest-tools-iso/oVirt-tools-setup.iso on the system
 on which the oVirt Engine is installed."

https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/vmm-guide/chap-Installing_Windows_Virtual_Machines.html

(the package is no longer an automatic dependancy either. at least for
hosted-engine)