After googling around ... it seemed that with the error "reinstall" noted for
the server running engine.. it was just time to try that.

I ran "ovirt-hosted-engine-cleanup" on all three nodes.

Then made sure gluster bricks happy.. and reran setup ovirt-engine  wizard from
cockpit.

After a few gluster option adjustments....  deployment completed.   It came up
and noted that I had two more nodes to setup that it detected via gluster..  I
tried that wizard but it just hung... so I closed it.   i then set CPU (one of
my systems is older sandybridge so clsuter set to that) and other cluster
parameters...

Went to add node(s) and get error:

"Error while executing action: Cannot add Host. Connecting to host via SSH has
failed, verify that the host is reachable (IP address, routable address etc.)
You may refer to the engine.log file for further details."

Tested SSH between all nodes and works without password.

Told it  in UI to "fetch" ssh key..

Enter host fingerprint or fetch manually from host
Error in fetching fingerprint

I googled around and noted stuff about ovn key issues.   Any ideas on where
this key issue is from?  How to root cause why I can't re-add nodes.