>Every Monday and Wednesday morning there are gluster connectivity timeouts
>>but all checks of the network and network configs are ok.

Based on this one I make the following conclusions:
1. Issue is reoccuring
2. You most probably have a network issue

Have you checked the following:
- are there any ping timeouts between fuse clients and gluster nodes
- Have you tried to disable fencing and check the logs after the issue reoccurs
- Are you sharing Blackup and Prod networks ? Is it possible some backup/other
production load in your environment to "black-out" your oVirt ?
- Have you check the gluster cluster's logs for anything meaningful ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov