Hi Didi!!

I could solved the issue attaching a new LUN and reinitializing the
DataCenter.. I want to upgrade ovirt-engine but I can't find the node ISOs.

My topology is :
1 server with ovirt-engine. 3.6.7
2 nodes ovirt-node-iso-3.6-0.999.201608311021.el7.centos.iso
1 Storage Netapp  (2 LUNs for DATAdomain and 2 NFS export for ISO end EXport
DOMAIN.

I tried to upgrade but I don't know how to upgrade the nodes.
I upgrade my dev enviroment from ovirt-engine 3.6 to 4.1 but I have never be
able to upgrade nodes so I can't change the DC compatibilty.

Thank your help me!!!  (I am sorry for my english which it is very bad)