Hi,

For both issues (1) + (2):
Please try clearing your Firefox browser cache (Ctrl + F5).

The correct landing page view is the one appears on your Chrome browser
while it seems that your Firefox browser still uses some old CSS files.
This refreshing problem might happen since we changed the PatternFly
version for few dialogs and some of the changes are in cached CSS files.

For issue (3):
I can't try reproducing that since I currently don't have the environment,
but can you please attach the ui.log file?
@Gobinda Das <go...@redhat.com>  can you please take a look?

Thanks,
Sharon