Am 05.11.20 um 19:19 schrieb Strahil Nikolov:
You need to enable HA for the VM.

Yes this I know and I had this on. When I set the host in maintenance mode, the VM was moving to another host, but not when I kill the host.

About the XVM , I think that you first need to install it on all hosts and then check in
UI, if you can find that fence agent in "Power Management".

Thanks, I will try this!

Best Regard

Jonathan

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В четвъртък, 5 ноември 2020 г., 18:41:40 Гринуич+2, jb <jonba...@gmail.com>
написа:

Yes I know, is just a guest... I wanted to test what is happen with a
VM, when I kill it's host. After that, I have not seen that the VM is
moving to another host.

So I thought maybe ovirt needs the power management for that.

I have read about fence_xvm, but I don't know how to configure oVirt
with that.