If this is an oVIrt 4.4 , then open a bug on bugzilla.redhat.com .

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В събота, 7 ноември 2020 г., 11:42:48 Гринуич+2, Rob Verduijn
<rob.verdu...@gmail.com> написа:

Hi,

Found it,

The hardware is identical (3xhp microserver g10, identical disks, cpu and ram)
It is a hyperconverged setup and all hosts have access to the engine shared
storage they are all marked with a silver crown.
The hosted engine is the only vm that is running.

Even though the vm was capable of running on each machine (tested that by
manual migrating it), the ovirt engine decided that it could not migrate the vm
based on the vm specs.
After reducing the max ram (not current ram) and virtual cpu's it was capable
of live migration.

Weird that ovirt decided that no hosts matched even though they were identical.

Rob