thanks

De: "Sandro Bonazzola" <sbona...@redhat.com>
Para: "suporte" <supo...@logicworks.pt>
Cc: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 9 De Novembro de 2020 14:52:46
Assunto: Re: [ovirt-users] Cannot access ovirt engine

Il giorno lun 9 nov 2020 alle ore 15:46 < supo...@logicworks.pt > ha scritto:

Hi,

I was installing a VM and than I notice that cannot access the CD, after this
could not access the engine anymore.
The ovirt-engine service is running.

But I have this error in the engine log:
2020-11-09 13:49:16,356Z ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.ui.frontend.server.dashboard.DashboardDataServlet.CacheUpdate.Inventory]
 (EE-ManagedThreadFactory-default-Thread-5) [] Could not update the Inventory
Cache: Error while running SQL query:
org.ovirt.engine.ui.frontend.server.dashboard.DashboardDataException: Error
while running SQL query

ovirt-engine-dwh.log
2020-11-09
13:57:21|Yd4P7G|GUQ4i7|NlyWRj|OVIRT_ENGINE_DWH|SampleTimeKeepingJob|Default|5|tWarn|tWarn_1|Can
 not sample data, oVirt Engine is not updating the statistics. Please check
your oVirt Engine status.|9704

ovirt-engine-4.3.4.3-1.el7.noarch
ovirt-engine-dwh-setup-4.3.8-1.el7.noarch

Any chance you can upgrade to latest 4.3 at least and see if it reproduces?

BQ_BEGIN

Any idea?

Thanks

--

Jose Ferradeira
http://www.logicworks.pt

BQ_END

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA

sbona...@redhat.com

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to answer
this email out of your office hours.