Hi

Today, I upgraded oVirt from 4.3 to 4.4.3.

After the upgrade, I upgraded the compatibility from 4.3 to 4.4.

I noticed that the cluster config is offering me another upgrade of the compatibility to version 4.5.

Up until now, I was under the impression that the compatibility version must match the oVirt version.

I am now reluctant to upgrade the compatibility to 4.5, while my oVirt version is still at 4.4 (there is no oVirt 4.5 at this time).

Is it safe to upgrade the compatibility in any case, or are there certain circumstances, where we should refrain from upgrading it?

I wasn't able to find anything in the documentation.

Kind regards

Toni Feric