Hi Bradley,

usually this is not supposed to happen.
I can propose you a fast fix:
- Set a node into maintenance (via the UI) and then from the "Installation"
drop down menu (upper right) click "reinstall" There is a tab for the
HostedEngine and you have to mark it as deployed/installed

If it doesn't work,ssh to one of the hosts and provide the output of:
hosted-engine --vm-status

Best Regards

В сряда, 18 ноември 2020 г., 08:08:36 Гринуич+2, McNamara, Bradley
<bradley.mcnam...@seattle.gov> написа:

I'm new to oVirt, but not new to virtualization technologies.  I've run into a
wall, but the solution has gotta be simple.  I've seen other threads with the
same issue, but a solution is never posted.

I've followed the guide perfectly.  I get  the self-hosted engine up and
running with no issues.  I add hosts to the cluster, but it won't let me
migrate the HE because of Hosted Engine HA score of "N/A" on every host except
the one it was initially deployed on.  The physical servers are exactly the
same:  same networks, storage, OS, patches, etc.  The additional hosts are
added thru the HE GUI and are added without issue.  Is there a secret button I
gotta push?

What am I missing?  This is with 4.3 on CentOS 7.9.

HELP!  Thanks.  :-)