Hey!
You can use one network for your storage management i.e. Gluster.
If you are using the cockpit-ovirt UI you can simply add the two different
FQDN for the different networks during the gluster deployment itself.
Something similar to the screenshot below. As I have only one network, I
mentioned the same network for both the inputs. But as you have two
different networks you can mention the storage network in the first field
and the management network in the second.

Thanks
Parth Dhanjal