Hi,
I've red mail list about IPMI fencing. But clould not find a solution.

We have HP gen 10 servers. they have iLO5 and fencing does not work.

In redhat there is a solution

Issue

    No iLO5 fencing method available in RHV-manager
    Power Management via IPMILAN does not work on HPE Gen 10 systems
    Power Management via iLO4 does not work on HPE Gen 10 systems

Resolution

    The IPMI interface has to be enabled in the security section of a iLO-5 on
a HPE Gen 10 system in order to use the fence-agents iLO3, iLO4 or IPMILAN.
    A user with Login permissions and Operator level access for IPMI should be
sufficient for fencing.

Root Cause

The default settings of iLO-5 on a HPE Gen 10 system have disabled IPMI access
to the management controller. The fence agents for iLO-3 onward default to be
using IPMI in order to communicate with the management controller. Therefore
iLO3, iLO4 as well as IPMILAN fail to connect to a iLO-5 management controller.

But, there is no IPMI option in power management.

How can i enable power managemenet properly with iLO5 or IPMI?

Thanks