Il giorno gio 7 gen 2021 alle ore 10:34 <lars.sto...@bvg.de> ha scritto:

> Hi,
> in OVirt 4.3 and earlier i had to activate many repositorys beside
> OVirt4.3 repo because of dependencies.
> centos-sclo-rh-release
> ovirt-4.3
> ovirt-4.3-centos-gluster5
> ovirt-4.3-centos-opstools
> ovirt-4.3-centos-ovirt43
> ovirt-4.3-centos-qemu-ev
> ovirt-4.3-epel
> ovirt-4.3-virtio-win-latest
>
> in OVirt 4.4.4 documentation it is mentioned to enable only this 3 repos
> sudo subscription-manager repos --enable="rhel-8-for-x86_64-baseos-rpms"
> sudo subscription-manager repos --enable="rhel-8-for-x86_64-appstream-rpms"
> sudo subscription-manager repos --enable="ansible-2-for-rhel-8-x86_64-rpms"
>
> ovirt-release44.rpm  installs ovirt-4.4 repo

ovirt-release44 rpm enables ovirt and all the other needed repos.

> I don't want to run into any trouble when i start upgrading, so are that
> really all repos i need for OVirt 4.4.4?

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*