ı've checked my network usage and it's ok. No problem.
But, there is another problem which we've already knew. Our storage I/O is bad.
It might be the some part of the problem.

I know this is getting out of the main subject.
But, one thing i want to learn if some of you can help help
in os.conf files there ar 2 values

os.windows_10x64.devices.display.vramMultiplier.value
os.windows_10x64.devices.display.vgamemMultiplier.value

i've created override con file to change these, restart engine and install new
w10x64
But, does not effect vram value. is's still 4GB shared memory
How can i increase the vgamemory to test if makes better performance or not?
Thanks