1. yes

2. yes it can migrate any of the hosts

3. yes we just tried the new ovirt 4.4. then we decided to used fiber ports
and have it bonded. so we reinstalled everything from sratch.

4. Host 1 and the rest of the hosta was completely reinstalled from
sratch.  even our separate glusterfs storage we deleted the volumes bricks
and redo everything. ok ill check it later thanks for your prompt response.