Hi Henry,
A few clarifications:
1) OVF is updated every 60 *minutes* by default:
$ ./engine-config --get OvfUpdateIntervalInMinutes
OvfUpdateIntervalInMinutes: 60 version: general
You can update that to another value, i.e., 5 minutes (engine restart is
required afterwards):
$ ./engine-config --set OvfUpdateIntervalInMinutes=5
$ ./engine-config --get OvfUpdateIntervalInMinutes
OvfUpdateIntervalInMinutes: 5 version: general

2) If the primary engine crashed and some of the environment structure
changes were done after the last OVF update, they will be "lost" - that is
will not be recreated on the secondary engine.
I'm not aware of any solution for that, except a manual "Update OVFs"
retrigger on a Storage Domain.
[image: image.png]

Thank you!

Pavel