Hi Strahil,

Thanks for your reply, I have 16 nodes for now but more on the way.

The reason why Ceph appeals me over Gluster because of the following
reasons.

1. I have more experience with Ceph than Gluster.
2. I heard in Managed Block Storage presentation that it leverages storage
software to offload storage related tasks.
3. Adding Gluster storage limits to 3 hosts at a time.
4. I read that there is a limit of maximum 12 hosts in Gluster setup. No
such limitation if I go via Ceph.

In my initial testing I was able to enable Centos repositories in Node Ng
but if I remember correctly, there were some librbd versions present in
Node Ng which clashed with the version I was trying to install.

Does Ceph hyperconverge still make sense?

Regards
Shantur