В 14:41 +0000 на 23.01.2021 (сб), Florian Schmid via Users написа:
> Hi Strahil,
>
> thank you very much for the information.
>
> Now the question is, will oVirt stay 100 % compatible to RH?
It should, but it it might have issues like we got with ovirt 4.4
(cluster compatibility 4.5) and CentOS 8.3

> As I understood it, is that oVirt will be developed for CentOS Stream
> and will be tested against it.
> RH doesn't have the same application versions than CentOS Stream,
> because Stream is newer and a way ahead RH, so is oVirt then.
I would rather pick RHEL 8 than Stream. It has so much troubles right
now and I doubt that it will be as stable as I wish. I just want to
update, reboot and forget about the nodes.

> I think, we will have then the same problems with oVirt and CentOS
> had, where RH 8.3 was already released and CentOS 8.3 not. Now it is
> vice versa. Stream is first and RH later.
> BR Florian
Most probably. But I think upgrading from RHEL 8 to CentOS Stream 8
will be easy in case something goes bad.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov