Hi to all. There is some problem with metric storage installation on oVirt
(v4.4.4.7-1.el8).
According to all manuals (both overt and red hat) I have to run
ovirt-metrics-store-installation.yml Ansible playbook. But it doesn’t exist.

# hostname
ovirt-engine
# pwd
/usr/share/ovirt-engine-metrics
# ANSIBLE_JINJA2_EXTENSIONS="jinja2.ext.do"
./configure_ovirt_machines_for_metrics.sh \
>   --playbook=ovirt-metrics-store-installation.yml --ask-vault-pass
ERROR! the playbook: playbooks/ovirt-metrics-store-installation.yml could not
be found
#  ls -1 playbooks/
cleanup-ovirt-metrics.yml
configure-ovirt-metrics.yml
manage-ovirt-metrics-services.yml
#

Also I have no luck to find this playbook in GutHub. Help me please.