Thanks so much, this worked!

For the record/list benefit, I first put the host into maintenance and then
selected Enroll Certificate - this regenerated the certs.
(VDSM cert can be checked with: certtool -i --infile
/etc/pki/vdsm/certs/vdsmcert.pem)

I then took these steps on the affected (incorrectly reported) host to update
the hosted-engine --vm-status:
1. hosted-engine --set-maintenance --mode=global
2. systemctl stop ovirt-ha-agent.service
3. hosted-engine --clean-metadata
4. systemctl start ovirt-ha-agent.service
5. hosted-engine --vm-status (after a minute or two - to verify that the host
details are now correct)

Cheers :)