Von: "david duchovny" <dd432...@gmail.com>
An: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Februar 2021 07:02:28
Betreff: [ovirt-users] lxd, openvz in kvm have issues connecting to public phys
network

hi

ovirt 444

lxd, openvz in kvm have issues connecting to public network

i can't to allow access to physical interface.
In general i cannot seem to get containers direct access to the network e.g. in
order to pull a dhcp address from my public network. I have tried macvlan,
bridge mode, openvswitch as well.

there are no connection issues on the baremetal server, but this issue exists
on the kvm vm

how to fix it?