Hi All,

I've been testing with a single server "cluster" running oVirt w/Gluster and am
about to build my in house cluster using three Dell servers. I was planing on
putting CentOS 8 on these servers and building oVirt on top. With the recent
changes to CentOS changing to CentOS Stream, I have concerns.

I'm tempted to build my cluster with CentOS 8 (as this is what I tested on) and
assume that there will be some official word from oVirt as to how to proceed
come end of year. Any suggestions from folks here? Any one know if there is
anything out from oVirt crew already around this?

Cheers,
Gervais