Thanks Strahil,

Unfortunately changing the filter is done after the initial install.

We manually partition sda so that sdb isn’t touched during install.

The issues with multipath grabbing sdb are ongoing with a possible manual fix
being tested now.

Testing has paused at the moment as we have lost gluster on the arbiter node as
per
https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/thread/U64MGWSUCFJRIVAH5EOFCQFVIPZI77PL/
 which looks like a full oVirt rebuild again.

Any help on that thread would be appreciated.

Thanks again

Shimme