On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 8:51 AM <grig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI!
> There is an oVirt 4.1 self-hosted engine cluster of two hosts and a storage
> connected via iscsi. When trying to add another host, it gives an error:
> "ERROR otopi.context context._executeMethod:151 Failed to execute stage
> 'Setup validation': Cannot locate vdsm package, possible cause is incorrect
> channels". Older hosts on Centos 7.5.1804, last on Centos 7.9.2009. Is it
> possible to go from 4.1 to 4.4 using the third host as the main one for the
> transfer?

It's not possible to upgrade directly from 4.1 to 4.4, without going
through 4.2 and 4.3.

AFAIK, most people that want to do this hyper-upgrade do it by
installing a new setup and importing the existing storage. That's not
the same as an upgrade, so if you go that route, I suggest to learn
and test this on a test system first.

Good luck and best regards,
--
Didi