On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:25 AM LS CHENG <lsc.or...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ales
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> How do I know a network is "required"? I have three networks defined,
> ovirtmgmt, VLAN50 and VLAN601, these last I dont think they are a must.
>
> Thanks

This can be found and changed in Compute -> Clusters -> $YourCluster ->
Logical Networks -> Manage Networks. The check box Require is the one.
Also when you are creating a new network, there is a Cluster side menu
which let's you choose if the network is required or not (true by default).

Hopefully this helps.

Best regards,
Ales