Il giorno gio 4 mar 2021 alle ore 14:59 Gilson Schmidt <
gilson.g...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> We have a large hypervisors park, and now we are starting to adopt oVirt.
> And I need an update and security plan for oVirt Nodes.
>
> I need to know:
>   - What is the update cycle for oVirt?

oVirt is an opensource project, as such it gets released on a non-regular
cycle of about 6-8 weeks, as soon as a release candidate is considered to
contain enough content and stable enough to be used on a production system.
I'll let the other questions be answered by large companies using oVirt.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*