Dear all,
I'm using ovirt 4.3.2 with its engine on a virtual machine. The nodes are all Centos 7.7.
Both engine and hypervisor systems work on a 10.0.0.0 private network.
Now I would like to let users access the ovirt web page (user portal) and for this I must necessarily add a second network interface to the engine by inserting a public ip. I can't use NAT.
Can you give me any advice for this operation ?
Can I add the network interface and then run engine-setup ?
Will oVirt be accessible from both ip addresses at the end of this operation ?
Lots of thanks.
Enrico

Enrico Becchetti                    Servizio di Calcolo e Reti

Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare - Sezione di Perugia
Via Pascoli,c/o Dipartimento di Fisica  06123 Perugia (ITALY)
Phone:+39 075 5852777                   Skype:enrico_becchetti
             Mail: Enrico.Becchetti<at>pg.infn.it