If you're content with the current RHEL licensing terms, its a great
choice for now.
Noone can tell you the future with certainty.

If you're just creating a virtualization cluster with external storage, why
not use the node-ng installer iso.
It will be updated as necessary for each new released version of oVirt.
Today it is CentOS8.3 based, but it will easily be changed once oVirt on
Stream is ready.