If I have a private network (10.1.0.0/24) that is being used by the cluster for
intra-host communication & replication, how do I get a block of public IP
addresses routed to the virtual cluster?

For example, let's say I have a public /28, and let's use 1.1.1.0/28 for
example purposes.
I'll assign 1.1.1.1 to the router.

How can I then route 1.1.1.2 - 1.1.1.16 down to the virtualized oVirt cluster?

Do I need to assign a public IP address to a 2nd physical NIC on each host, and
put that network onto a totally different physical switch?
Or should I instead setup default routes on the 10.1.0.0/24 network?

I also wanted to follow up on my question below to see if anyone had any
thoughts on how things would function when a portion of the network is lost.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.