Hmm.. It seems that NW does not support RHV, I was quite sure though
-but I must have remembered it wrong. I think what we used to do is use
an oVirt python backup thing that snapshotted the VM's and then we could
fetch the snaps via the NetWorker client on the fileserver that stores
the snapshots.

Using a NetWorker client on all the vm's is also possible of course, and
quite easy to maintain.

IMO the best option is probably storware, reach out to Pawel Maczka
-he's very helpful.

/tony

--
Tony Albers - Systems Architect - IT Development Royal Danish Library,
Victor Albecks Vej 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark