I did make that post but that was more about convert to CentOS 8 to streams
fubar my cluster up... ya.. still trying to get it back on its feet.

I have been trying to move to IaC based deployment but ..  kind of given up on
that as oVirt seems to really need its last steps "HCI Wizard"

yum install ovirt-hosted-engine-setup

# what I wish it would spit out ansible playbook so I could copy this over and
run it as  a playbook.  Same for sub wizard of "gluster"
This was sort of posted
https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/message/ZTLI55VFCFSK3F7MATAHGJIGRJZBTDLA/

Issue I have some of the cluster working but until I can trust it is stable,
can deploy and maintain VM, I don't want to move it into production to take VMs.