Hi to all ✋😉
I've stacked with ovirt's vm network routing

Infrastructure:
1. stansalone ovirt engine (hetzner cloud vm)
2. ovirt node (hetzner robot, dedicated server)
3. hetzner private cloud network. Both Engine and Node are connected to private
network. For node the network is built on external NIC's tagged VLAN
https://docs.hetzner.com/robot/dedicated-server/network/vswitch/
4. Also there is a pfsense router vm in private network

So my purpose is to grant access to the internet from VM inside oVirt via
pfSense.

Additional info:
1. pfsense machine is pingable from oVirt VM
2. oVirt VM NIC – ovirtmgmt
3. pfsenses' NAT works fine for machines in hetzner cloud
4. Painful troubleshooting showed that something on ovirtmgmt bridge forbids to
route traffic to another network
5. Internet access "from the box" doesn't work because ovirtmgmt works on VLAN
interface, not at physical one itself.
6.  In Ovirt's docs I've found the two ways of custom routing. The first one is
about external network provider, that unacceptable for me because it doesn't
support VLAN tagging (without it node's network can't get access to private
cloud network). The second one is custom routing inside a node that doesn't
work for me as well by unknown reason

What I do wrong? What are the best practices in oVirt network when we talking
about internet access from oVirt's VMs?

Thx 😉