I haven't seen your email on the gluster users' mailing list .
What was your problem with the performance ?
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 17:30, penguin pages<jeremey.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
It was on a support ticket / call I was having.  I googled around and the only
article I found was the one about features being removed.. But not sure if this
effects oVirt / HCI.

My ticket was about trying to deploy OCP on a full SSD cluster of three nodes
and disk performance over 10Gb will too slow and RH support was " We don't
support use of gluster for OCP.. and need you to move off gluster for CEPH.

So I opened another ticket about CEPH on HCI .. and was told "not supported..
CEPH nodes must be external"  So my three server small work office and demo
stack, now is rethinking having to go to anther stack / vendor such as VMWare
and vSAN, just because I can't get a stack that meets needs for small HCI stack
with Linux.