Hi,

Since a few weeks, we are not able to connect to the vmconsole proxy:
$ ssh -t -p 2222 ovirt-vmconsole@ovirt
ovirt-vmconsole@ovirt: Permission denied (publickey).

Last successful login record: Mar 29 11:31:32
First login failure record: Mar 31 17:28:51

We tracked the issue to the following log in /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log:
ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.services.VMConsoleProxyServlet] (default task-11)
[] Error validating ticket: :
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Indeed, certificate /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/vmconsole-proxy-helper.cer and
others did expire:
--
# grep 'Not After' /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/vmconsole-proxy-*
/etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/vmconsole-proxy-helper.cer:            Not After :

But we did not manage to found how to renew them. Any advice ?
--
BenoƮt