Hi Didi,

Thank you so much for your help!

My SSO issue got resolved after reading one fo the bugs you included. My issue
was on my old engine server, I have changed the config to point directly at
/etc/krb5.keytab After copying /etc/krb5.keytab to /etc/http/http.keytab, redid
the backup, the keytab got restored properly in the right place. I could have
included /etc/krb5.keytab and a few other files in the backup according to one
of the documentation, but it wasn't necessary. Since this is a one time
process, I just manually logged on to the new engine VM and installed several
RPMs needed for SSSD, KRB5 and corresponding configuration files.

Everything else pretty much just worked, where it waited for me to add
configure my networks, etc before removing the lock file.

Also, I ran into small issues such as /rhev/data-center/mnt owned by root which
should be vdsm:kvm, my new NFS volume for the new engine also need to be
chown'ed to vdsm:kvm. And one my iscsci storage domain couldn't be mounted
because I needed to add the initiator ID to my netapp filer.

Hopefully it won't be that difficult going to 4.5 or newer versions in the
future.

ling