Hello everyone, I am new to ovirt and would like to apologise if this has been
asked before.
When I created a cluster of ovirt 4.3, I was presented with the option of
creating an admin user.
However, we would like to assign different login credentials for our employees
with different set of rules.

I was able to view the users menu under the Administration > Users.
Currently we only have an admin user with internal-authz. When clicking on the
add button, I only see "internal-authz" and "*" under namespace.
Clicking on Go button simply shows admin user again.

I created a new role under the Administration > Configure > Roles, however,
there is no option to add new user anywhere.

Can you please point me to the right steps for adding new users?

Thanks