I am using a plain nic. I am using eth2. Here is the configuration for
ifcfg-eth2:
TYPE=Ethernet
BOOTPROTO=static
DEFROUTE=yes
NAME=eth2
DEVICE=eth2
IPADDR=192.168.0.8
PREFIX=24
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
ONBOOT=yes

The logs say the selected bridge interface does not exist…

The logs say:
2021-05-20 06:46:34,377-0400 DEBUG
otopi.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.ansible_utils ansible_utils._process_output:103
otopi_host_net: {u'failed': False, u'changed': False, u'ansible_facts':
{u'otopi_host_net': [u'eth0', u'eth2', u'eth1']}}
2021-05-20 06:46:34,577-0400 INFO otopi.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.ansible_utils
ansible_utils._process_output:109 TASK [ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Validate
selected bridge interface if management bridge does not exists]
2021-05-20 06:46:34,979-0400 DEBUG
otopi.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.ansible_utils ansible_utils._process_output:103
{u'msg': u'The selected network interface is not valid', u'changed': False,
u'_ansible_no_log': False}
2021-05-20 06:46:35,080-0400 ERROR
otopi.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.ansible_utils ansible_utils._process_output:107
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "The selected network
interface is not valid"}
2021-05-20 06:46:35,281-0400 DEBUG
otopi.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.ansible_utils ansible_utils._process_output:103
PLAY RECAP [localhost] : ok: 21 changed: 0 unreachable: 0 skipped: 1 failed: 1