Geo-replicating to each other .... Hm, I don't think it's supported. Can you
drop a line to gluster-users mail list ?
Ansible is open-source and is already installed on the HE , as most tasks are
done with Absible there.
For the DR, I think that you need to keep both sites on the same version. At
least for Gluster is mandatory.
Can you bump the site A version to match B ?
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

    Thanks Strahil,

I was trying to do this manually first and was under the impression that Red
Hat Ansible Engine was fairly expensive, something that we are trying to avoid,
hence the oVirt environments.

I hadn't realised that our engine on the Site B had installed as 4.4.6
following a rebuild last week. The engine on SIte A is 4.4.5 - not sure if
that's an issue in this current failed import test?

Our 2 sites are both Primary and will have Production VMs. Both sites will be
geo-replicating to each other and therefore will both also be prospective DR
sites.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Kind Regards

Simon...