This is a glusterfs on top of CentOS 8.3, using LVM

De: "Alex McWhirter" <a...@triadic.us>
Para: "Strahil Nikolov" <hunter86...@yahoo.com>
Cc: supo...@logicworks.pt, "José Ferradeira via Users" <users@ovirt.org>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 8 De Junho de 2021 17:48:48
Assunto: Re: [ovirt-users] Re: oVirt + Gluster issues

I've run into a similar problem when using VDO + LVM + XFS stacks, also with
ZFS.

If you're trying to use ZFS on 4.4, my recommendation is don't. You have to run
the testing branch at minimum, and quiet a few things just don't work.

As for VDO, i ran into this issue when using VDO and a NVME for LVM caching of
the thin pool, VDO would throw a fit and under high load scenario, VM's would
regularly pause.

VDO with no cache was fine however, seems to be related to mixing device types
/ block sizes (even if you override block sizes).

Not sure if that helps.