Il giorno mer 23 giu 2021 alle ore 06:41 Jesse Hu <h...@vmware.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi folks, Is there a slack channel for oVirt project? and is the #ovirt
> channel on irc.oftc.net server still active? I'd like to learn how oVirt
> project can be used for building IaaS platform, and whether oVirt community
> is active to provide support for questions. Thanks a lot.

Hi and welcome to oVirt!
The #ovirt channel on irc.oftc.net server is still active. The oVirt
community is pretty active and supportive so you're welcome to ask
questions :-)
I would recommend exploring the ovirt website and the documentation as a
first step.

About slack, there was an attempt to use it https://ovirt.slack.com/ but it
never got used consistently and has been abandoned since 2017 so I wouldn't
expect any reply by asking there.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*