Hello,
Reading
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/administration_guide/index.html#IPv6-networking-support-labels,
 I see this tidbit:

-   Dual-stack addressing, IPv4andIPv6, is not supported
-   Switching clusters from IPv4 to IPv6 is not supported.

If I'm understanding this correctly... does that mean I cannot run some VMs
with IPv4, and other VMs with IPv6, in the same cluster?
If so, that's incredibly disappointing and frustrating.

Is Dual-stack addressing a possible feature request?
IPv4 addresses are expensive... and I have a couple of customers who only needs
IPv6, so would really prefer to avoid having to pay for IPv4 addresses for them.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.