Il giorno mar 6 lug 2021 alle ore 14:56 Nir Soffer <nsof...@redhat.com> ha
scritto:

> On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 3:36 PM Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I update the hosted engine to 4.4.7 and one of the 2 nodes where the
>> engine is running.
>> Current status is:
>> - Hosted engine at 4.4.7 running on Node 0
>> - Node 0 at 4.4.6
>> - Node 1 at 4.4.7
>>
>> Now, moving Node 0 to maintenance successfully moved the SPM from Node 0
>> to Node 1 but while trying to migrate hosted engine I get on Node 0
>> vdsm.log:

>>   File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 2119, in
>> migrateToURI3
>>     raise libvirtError('virDomainMigrateToURI3() failed')
>> libvirt.libvirtError: can't connect to virtlogd: Unable to open system token
>> /run/libvirt/common/system.token: Permission denied
>>

> This looks like the selinux issue we had in libvirt 7.4. Do we have the
> latest
> selinux-policy-target package on the host?

Nir, this is a 4.4.6 host with
# rpm -qv libvirt
libvirt-7.0.0-14.el8s.x86_64
# rpm -qv vdsm
vdsm-4.40.60.7-1.el8.x86_64
# rpm -qv selinux-policy
selinux-policy-3.14.3-67.el8.noarch

which is migrating hosted engine VM to a just upgaded 4.4.7 node with:

# rpm -qv libvirt
libvirt-7.4.0-1.el8s.x86_64
# rpm -qv vdsm
vdsm-4.40.70.6-1.el8.x86_64
# rpm -qv selinux-policy
selinux-policy-3.14.3-71.el8.noarch

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*