Hi,

oVirt Node 4.4.7 i
i have just deployed self hosted engine using supplied wizard.
Install ended without any error.

Now.engine can reach ovirtnode (and viceversa) but cannot reach/be reached by
external network.
During install node ens192.6 network adapter have been moved to a newly created
bridge ovirtmgmt.
Bridge routing have been correctly set.
Actually ovirtnode can reach external networks (and internet) so I assume
routing is OK for the node.

I can login to ovirtengine via SSH from ovirtnode (but not from outside) and i
can ping/reach the note from ovirtengine but nothing other, even on the some
subnet (I have other 2 nodes instaled with adiacent addresses)
Routing on the engine is OK (same gateway than node)

Tried to redeploy with the same result.

Probably it is a a stupid problem but I cannot figure out how to solve it!

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Fabrizio