Hi.

I have a custom use case where I would like to have two guacamole RDP connections that point to the same host, but the underlying xrdp start script would initialize one connection slightly different than the other.  I don't see a simple way that I can pass anything between Guacamole and the xrdp server which would allow the script to determine which connection the user chose in guac?  I thought *maybe* "client name" under "Basic Settings" but it seems to apply to Windows only.  It would be neat to be able to pass environment variables in.

Thanks,

Jason.