Hi.

i am trying to set up an environment with two ovirt nodes connected to a san in
iscsi.

every node has a direct connection to the san (with a point-to-point
connection).

so every node talks with the san on a different iscsi channel with a different
ip.

in this case (i have just tried) when I shut down ovirt-node1 the ovirt-engine
cannot restart automatically on ovirt-node2.

maybe this because when I have configured hosted engine I have moved the engine
storage to the iscsi lun that only the node1 can see (the ovirt-engine-setup
asks for the iscsi ip address).

In this case how can I resovle my problem?

other than moving the ovirt-engine from one node to the other I have also to
publish other luns to both ovirt nodes.

but if every node talks only with one channel of the iscsi san I think that
this won't working.

If i put a 10 gb switch between ovirt-nodes and san channels can working?

what I would like to do is connect the two ovirt nodes to the switch and also
the two iscsi channels of the san to the switch.

in this way each node should be able to talk to the san on both ip (iscsi
channels)

thank you