actually I rather wanted to know how to generate a config with Ovirt::Display. I didn't really understand what I have to do to generate a config.

Am 30.07.2021 14:04 schrieb Milan Zamazal:
Merlin Timm <merlin.t...@posteo.de> writes:

Hey,

Thanks for the answers!

I want to try the perl solution. One, maybe stupid, question: how do i run this perl module?

Do i run it on the Host or from my local machne? I am a litte bit confused.

As I understand it, you can run it from anywhere where Engine REST API
is reachable from.

Regards,
Milan

Could someone explain it to me?