I obtained the Certificate from the link on from the ovirt console main page.
The certificate has been save to storage.  I attempt to import the certificate
into a FireFox Browser and get the following message:

Please enter the password that was used to encrypt this certificate backup:

I enter in the same password used during the installation of ovirt.  After
entering in the password the following message is displayed:

Failed to decode the file. Either it is not in PKCS #12 format, has been
corrupted, or the password you entered was incorrect.

What could be the problem here, I don't have another password to enter?

Thanks